Tithes and Offering


St Luke Church's story today has only been possible by God's grace and the generosity of many people. If you consider St Luke's your home church, we’d encourage you to prayerfully consider giving financially.


Below are two different ways in which you can give to support the work of St Luke's Church. Additionally, if you are a UK taxpayer, we would be grateful if you could fill out a Gift Aid form.

Bank Transfer

To set up a one-off or regular direct transfer via personal online banking, log on to your online banking to set up a donation to be made to:


Bank Name: Santander Uk Plc

Account Name: St Luke's Parochial Church Council

Account Number: 00241909

Sort Code: 090153

Give Online

You can give online by clicking the button below.


Please note that the fees are lower for us if you choose to give by bank transfer. Thank you!

2 Corinthians 9:7

You should each give, then, as you have decided, not with regret or out of a sense of duty; for God loves the one who gives gladly.

Gift Aid

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current taxpayer.

I want to Gift Aid my donations I make in the future and any donations I have made in the past 4 years to: St. Luke’s Church, E16


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the current tax year and four previous tax years that I am responsible for paying the difference.

Please notify the church if you:

  • -  Want to cancel this declaration

  • -  Change your name or home address

  • -  No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.